Why Choose Us
You have many choices when it comes to hiring a tile contractor. When shopping for the right contractor and comparing proposals please consider the following:
Standard practices that separate us:
- Unless stated, our proposal includes all setting materials such as cement board, caulk, thinset, and pan liner.
- We always double slope our shower pans. This is important for the long term integrity of your shower floor.
- We protect all the floors we will be walking on during the project.
- All cement board seams in the shower are siliconed before taping.
- Our crews know when to use modified or unmodified thinset.
- All grouts are mixed with an additive instead of water for durability.
- All natural stone is sealed prior to grouting.
- Niches are covered with waterproof membranes.
- We caulk all 90 degree angles to avoid cracking grout.
- Our employees are dressed in professionally lettered Tandem Tile and Stone, LLC shirts.
- All employees are covered by Worker’s Compensation Insurance, which protects you in case of an injury.
- All our practices are governed by one employee manual and employees are held to high standards of workmanship and ethics.
- All employees are on payroll and contribute to Social Security, State and Federal Taxes.
- Employees regularly attend training seminars.
- Tandem Tile values our community and often donates to schools and non-profits.
Please be sure that whomever you choose as your tile contractor knows what is needed to make the beauty of the project last for a long time.